Bear Holding Groups Security and Investigations Division
Corporate Headquarters - 41690 Ivy Street Suite B Murrieta California 92562 714-546-5400
West African Headquarters - 29 Percival Street Freetown Sierra Leone 232 0990 12903
Most cases SKR is issued and POF is given on occasion POF is provided before SKR which is a one time per customer procedure.
It will usually take between 15 to 20 days to get a parcel to your destination . We have 4 main buyers in our company, if the timing is good we will send them all out the same month. This can shorten your shipping time 2 to 4 days. We will arrive in Africa with our Gemologist from America. It can take 2 to 5 days to build a parcel depending on the size, we will prepare your order through inspection and counts. After this procedure is finished we will supply you with all your documentation including the information below. We will ship the tranche to New York or any agreed upon location. We hand carry, ship using Brinks, Malca Amit and several other safe and secure shipping companies.
1. Seller is provided the specific manifest to be agreed upon and signed by Buyer.
2. Buyer accepts and signs the manifest, which becomes a Purchase Order.
3. (This options is only for buyer who want to come to country of origin) The buyer will go to Africa for physical pre-evaluation of the diamonds and final negotiation of the diamonds prices if there is the need.
4. The prices agreed after the negotiation and pre-inspection and selection of the diamond in Africa and confirmed by the two parties shall be the final price for payment, no further negotiation
5. The approved parcel under contract will be exported to buyer`s destination of choice in anywhere in the world except to Countries known with Terrorist activities.
6. Payment is done via \irrevocable Swift Wire Transfer into Seller’s designated account and commissions are paid immediately by Buyer without delay.
7. We will supply you with and individual parcel number for each shipment.
DOCUMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT
Seller confirms that payment is made and cleared.
1. Commercial Invoices
2. Manifest Signed by both Buyer and Seller
3. Kimberly Certificate
4. Export License
5. Air Way Bill #
That is our program in a nutshell. Below are some of our other programs. Of course, there is more to it but we will handle almost all the details. The SPA is attached to this document and both parties must sign it. For this agreement, our target is to supply the buyer with approximately 300 carats PER MONTH. The parcel size can grow as we become accustomed to working together. We can expand to different provinces & countries after are first deal. We can supply 500 carats per month from Sierra Leone this also can increase each month if we have a longterm contract.
Bear Holding Group International Rough Diamond Programs
In most countries we are required to pay 3% to 14% taxes on our diamond parcels.
With our base program you pay the taxes and expenses and we ship a parcel up to 500 carats per month from Sierra Leone and 10,000 or more carats per month from Botswana to your destination. With this program your parcel can take 20 days. We like to send our 3 top buyers out at one time to expedite our shipment process but on occasion they can all be in the U.S. and that will cause a slight delay. When our buyers are in Africa you can expect these shipping times for your 1st shipment with us. Below are other options and countries than can be discussed:
FOB Freetown Sierra Leone
FOB Freetown Gold The Gold is 96% to 98% purity $34,000 per kg
With this program BHG will guide your company or buying group through the diamond Auction program provided by the Botswana government. We will charge a consulting fee to facilitate and assist on every step of the buying/auction process.
Scalable System & Procedures
If you have another idea or a desire a different mix of diamonds or structure of our programs and systems then please send us a LOI and offer and we will do our best to see if we can design a program we both are happy with. Please send us an LOI, Attestation Letter and POF or any other agreed upon paperwork as prompt as possible.
1. After your first order we can ship any size parcel depending on availability.
2. All invoices are paid in USD unless otherwise agreed and specified.
3. SUPPLY AND INSPECTION PROCESS
4.1 Buyers Gemologist or Refinery will inspect and review the product.
5. The confirmed grading list will show the diamonds with the specifications in a detailed manner.
6. In addition the Seller will provide the following documentation to the Buyer:
7. A Commercial Invoice,
8. A packing List,
9. Export Permit and Certificate
10. Duly executed Kimberley Process (KPC) documentation as applicable.
11. Certificate of Origin,
12. The Grading List from the Seller.
13. Bank SKRs for gold and Dory.
14. DUTIES, TAXES AND EXPORT CHARGES
15. Exportation, transport, insurance costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the Seller.